Friday, November 16, 2012

Peanut Butter Cup Blondies Recipe by Danielle Antinozzi

Peanut Butter Cup Blondies Recipe

I’m kind of obsessed with making blondie bars. A blondie is a lighter, less messy version of the brownie. My discovery of the blondie was the moment I discovered how addictive vanilla extract is. If I come across a recipe and it includes the best extract of all time, I automatically add it to the list. That’s how I became obsessed with the Cadbury Mini Egg Blondies at Easter.

These bars are super easy to make and I found it incredibly hard to not try to eat all of them in one sitting. I also suggest that your beverage of choice with these bad boys be a nice cold glass of milk. Trust me.

You can view this recipe here: Peanut Butter Cup Blondies Recipe by Danielle Antinozzi


No comments:

Post a Comment