Friday, December 7, 2012

Red Velvet Mint Pops Recipe by Lisa Patrin

Red Velvet Mint Pops Recipe

Although you and I both know this quote does not refer to the confectionary treats of our childhood, let's pretend for just a moment that it does. In my early years suckers were my reward from the teller at the bank for standing patiently in line with my Mother, the pot of gold at the end of the five block walk to the local corner store where I could buy several for a nickel and of course Santa usually left an abundance of the holiday themed variety in my Christmas stocking. Additionally, it is no secret that I love cake, pretty much every kind so for me the evolvement of cake on a stick is the ultimate whimsical dessert. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. It would make a festive and delicious addition to any holiday dessert menu. A sucker made of cake born every minute? ask for this in your letter to Santa. Have a very safe and joyous holiday season!

You can view this recipe here: Red Velvet Mint Pops Recipe by Lisa Patrin


No comments:

Post a Comment